Doubtless there are many more pictures to come of the Marriott Boys' trip to the Sugar Bowl this weekend, but for now let 's just marvel about these. One night Adam was at Gram and Judge's house (they live right on the bayou) and went outside for a gander (which means for a look-see) but couldn't really see much since it was almost pitch black. I don't know why--neither does Gammie--he decided to even take a picture, because I wouldn't have expected anything but black. But look what he got!

So if it had been me I would have thought, "Oh wow, cool! That was an awesome fluke of nature." You photographers out there would understand how this all happened, I guess. Adam understands a bit more than me, too, which is why he thought he could do better and changed a few settings. Here's what he got next:
Looks like pixieland to me. Isn't that awesome?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment