FEET!
Sorry the picture is so dark. I've been a horrible photographer lately.
Just look at that bevel!!!! One of Jane's friend's, Carter Hanson, happens to have the most gorgeous feet. I keep telling his mom he's got to put them to use somehow. Diving, swimming , gymnastics, flip flop modeling, ballet (where they would be most appreciated, but I don't know if Dad would go for it...), anything! Or, when they have a girl eventually (?) they should give her the same feet and definitely put her in ballet. Or any dance. These are the two best shots I was able to get, but this second one especially doesn't do his feet justice. But I can't help but post.
When I see his feet on releve--he sometimes walks around this way--I literally feel myself start to drool. I'm jealous of a little boy. Do you know how much I stretched my feet to get a fraction of what he has naturally? I made my Dad stand on them! (Thanks, Dad, it really did help a lot.)Another terrible, blurry, cute photo of that day:

5 comments:
Wow. Those are amazing feet! Feet, eyelashes...why are little boys so naturally blessed with the things women want?
Hmmmm, flip flop modeling. I hadn't thought of that one. Great pics!
It's fantastic when boys have great feet. My roommate in college had great feet too. Made me wonder why I was the dancer. My feet are not even close to being awesome in the arch department.
You're so funny. Only a dancer could think that way. I used to walk on my toes with them curled under to help my arch. Maybe this is the reason I have a fascination with my kids feet...
Those are some pretty nice feet.
Post a Comment