FIRST WE...
had a bbq in the backyard. Neill and David made some delicious burgers (I LOVED not having to cook while we were on this trip. I mean, LOVED it. I was in such a foul mood my first dinner back home...) and the weather was amazing. My family made it just a little bit late. A HUGE thank-you to the Marriotts for having the Bennion crew over the wedding weekend! We also got in a couple visits with the fabulous Hanks family. Here are Audrey and Audrey. Aren't they lovely? The Hanks boys and Marriott girls got along really well, which is exciting for the parents :) Jane was loving all the cousins, too. In fact, the "bedtime story" for the trip was basically a list of cousins and she was happy with that!





THEN WE...






THEN WE...
had a wedding at the Timpanogos Temple! This was the main event, as Christian tied the knot to Stephanie Raleigh, with whom I'm sure I will eventually talk for longer than 10 minutes. I can definitely vouch that Christian is head over heels. I am so excited for them.








Jane was a big fan of the candy dishes at the reception. Well, so was I!
FINALLY WE...
Marriotts and Bennions went up to the Marriott cabin for Memorial Day. Besides Audrey staying up all night growing some teeth, the cabin over-nighter was great.
Jane (and Grant and George) and Adam rode horses. 
Audrey wore a cowboy hat.
I made bean bags. No picture of the beauties. Marian had a birthday.
Baby Grant got his first shoulder ride. Not sure if he liked it.
Jane loved the slide.
Adam and Will zoomed around on the revolving see-saw.
Adam misses the mountains now.
Jane (and Grant and George) and Adam rode horses. 
Audrey wore a cowboy hat.
I made bean bags. No picture of the beauties. Marian had a birthday.
Baby Grant got his first shoulder ride. Not sure if he liked it.
Jane loved the slide.
Adam and Will zoomed around on the revolving see-saw.
Adam misses the mountains now.

We are totally out of focus. SLRs pose problems of their own. But I still like it.I loved having both of my families together and am grateful that we all get along so well. We had a great trip. Thanks for getting married, Christian and Stephanie, so we could have a fun vacation!
4 comments:
Laura, you are SO STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL. And your kids! And everyone... Wow.
I wish I knew you were in Utah! I would love to see you! Next time , PLEASE, email or call!
PS what's SLRs?
Great post! I loved seeing all your pics. And I must say, you looked beautiful at your brother's wedding. I must also say that I'm a bit jealous because we basically have the same hair style and hair color but it looks 100 times better on you. Gorgeous!
PS. I love the high kick or whatever you call it. You're amazing!
Miss you tons,
Carolyn
Is one of the first pictures Audrey with Audrey?? She is from my home stake!
I'm so sad we missed you while you were here...Is this the time you were reffering to having a little ballet reunion? I hadn't heard from you since the original e-mail, but was hoping to see you!
You guys are my idol- cute pictures, even cuter kids....and yes, we will talk longer than ten minutes!! I'm excited to spend a lifetime with your family :)
Post a Comment