Friday, December 11, 2009

Jane's 3rd birthday!

Wow what a party! Here are the girls in the morning on Jane's 3rd birthday. We had the first snow of the year so we had to go to the library to celebrate. This is what she calls "helping me make a cake." She picked out the cake box and frosting tub. I had a pinch of inspiration to make a cool cake like other moms do...(you know, toys on top and several pieces put together to make an amazing scene) but then I got a braxton hicks that wiped the vision away. Next year, cutie.

This is my favorite part. We had lots of people over to sing and share. She was shaking from excitement during the birthday song! Oh, Jane girl, I love you!

From Gammie. She was spoiled by everyone but Gammie wasn't there to see her open her gift, so here you go, Gammie! She loves it. I love how the house reinforces my instructions. "Sharing is nice."





3 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

Looks like a fun time! Audry has gotten soooo big I cant believe it. Cute girls.

PS- I replied to your comment on my page.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Do you seriously have a 3 year old! Wow. Time goes by way too fast.

I don't even have to have braxton hicks to make me change my mind about making an elborate cake. I am pretty sure that makes me a bad mom. (At least in Utah it does.)

I am excited to see pictures when you have your new baby. Anytime now right?.

Linds said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday Jane!