Maybe some of you were wondering if we were still alive. We are. Here is a photo of the girls in February. (I have been really terrible about taking pictures so this is the most recent I have on this computer.) Everyone is growing up and constantly on the go.
I'm constantly on the go after these 3 and Adam. I'm taking ballet classes again about twice a week which is a shock to my body but makes me very happy.
Adam is constantly on the go with school, scouts and us. He just got back from 2 weeks in Africa consulting a small business there.
Jane is constantly impressing us with her sophisticated grasp on interpersonal relations.
Audrey is saying some "r" sounds!!
Madelynn loves being outside, we've discovered with the advent of spring, and would be happiest if we never had to go inside.
Hopefully I can start making more regular entries!
6 comments:
Yay for still being alive! Your girls are simply adorable.
Yay from me too!! So fun to see a post and picture. I love those girls so much. Claire is lucky to have such cute girl cousins to grow up with. And I am smiling at Jane even without hearing her intelligent Jane-isms. You should share some sometime. That precocious kid cracks me up.
The girls are beautiful I can't believe how they're growing!
Thanks for the update! Your girls are so cute. We miss you guys! Sounds like you are all doing great. You'll have to give me some tips on teaching the R sound. Camryn is 3 now and still can't master it. :)
I love this picture of your girls. Their faces really show their dynamic personalities. Fun update!
Laura!
I love your baby girls! They are such a perfect combination of you and Adam! I miss you and think of you so often!
much love,
Leslie
Post a Comment