
I took Audrey to her 4 month well baby visit on the 21st last month. She was almost 16 pounds. On the 7th, we went again because I thought she had an ear infection (she did). She weighed in at 17 1/2 pounds! That means she's almost out of 9-month clothes! In her defense, I was feeding her lots and lots to keep her congestion at bay while we all had colds this week, so I'm thinking this trend will stop. I should say, I'm hoping so. Because my arms will fall off otherwise!
Other milestones, apart from the scales, are that she
- has found her toes,
- blows bubbles,
- laughs hysterically with Jane, and
- can hold her toys for longer than 2 seconds. Yay!

4 comments:
awww!!!
She is so cute! My Annie was a gigantor as well, and I loved it!
AHH I cant believe your little sumo girl! haha that is so great that she is a little chunk! Mason is so tiny he also weights about 18lbs and he's 14 months! I swear I feed him. He must have gotten the genes that I never had! baby rolls are the best!r
She's getting so big! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment