This video is from a while ago. I like it because it's fun to see how kids make animal sounds at this age, and also because she is so obedient when I tell her to scoot over. That doesn't always happen these days...
With the help of Leap Frog, Jane has been learning her abc's. My favorite things are her "lmnop" and "z." Whenever I sing to Jane I shake my head around on the long notes to keep things interesting and you can see that she has picked that up on "z." The "Yeah!" at the end is in keeping with a long tradition of Bennion-style singing. Thanks Mom and Dad.
3 comments:
Carson LOVED watching those with me just now. Animal sounds and trying to sing the abc's like it big bro are two of his favorite pastimes. That was a great performance too! :)
I can't believe how big Jane is getting! I loved the LMNOP! Aaron and I were just talking and wondering what you guys were up to and if you still have plans to go back to school. Since I don't have your e-mail address this is the closest it gets. :) Have a great day!
my favorite is the donkey sound... "GONKEY, GONKEY!" what a CUTIE!
Post a Comment