Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Eve

We had our egg hunt with the Mitchells on Saturday, Easter Eve. Jane and I colored eggs, which she loved. Then I told her I saw the Easter Bunny--I think we'll change his name to Spring Bunny next year--come inside and take our eggs away! (It helps to have bunnies all over the neighborhoods here.) She was really excited to see where he hid them.

One skill Jane has been excelling at is "matching." She can match colors, shapes, and things-of-a-kind. She got distracted during the hunt by the chocolate soccer ball.


Winfield, Jack, and Jane
I couldn't decide which picture of Audrey I liked best. She loved her PEEP.


2 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

Laura, nice job! You figured out how to make the picture and your blog title work and it looks great. And I see that you just couldn't bring yourself to terms with the yellow sky, so black and white it is. Again, it looks great. Also, the new blog background is so pretty; very fresh and clean. I love it!
PS. Missed you today. Sorry your kids aren't feeling like themselves. I hope everyone feels better soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carolyn. It's a refreshing change at least. There's still probably a better way than putting dots all across our faces, but I am fine with it. Thanks for helping me :)