Here are the reasons why
No, showers are never safe. But the artwork is beautiful! :)
Things like this happen every time I shower. I think it might end when they are in their teens, but then there will be a whole new set of problems...
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I laughed out loud! That's what siblings are good for right!!
Sweet innocent Jane. How funny! What will she do next?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No, showers are never safe. But the artwork is beautiful! :)
Things like this happen every time I shower. I think it might end when they are in their teens, but then there will be a whole new set of problems...
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I laughed out loud! That's what siblings are good for right!!
Sweet innocent Jane. How funny! What will she do next?
Post a Comment