Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The latest photos...




These are the only pictures of the girls for all of this month--and Adam's the one who took them. I have been really busy...growing another GIRL! We just found out that what I was so positive was a boy (my motherly intuition was definitely lacking there) is a girl and we expect her to arrive right around Christmas-time. My due date is December 26 and we are excited to go all out on the girliness (well, I am--I can't speak for Adam on that). No more gender-neutral toys/books. We have three girls!

(And now you know why I've just been eating the past 5 months...)

9 comments:

Rosie said...

yay! Congratulations on baby #3.

The Hill Family said...

Wow Congrats Laura. Where you not telling any one until now? Sorry we didn't get together again when you where in Utah. Let me know when you are in town again. My first due date was Christmas Eve and she didn't come until January 4th. I hope all is well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cbleeflang said...

Congrats! I think your little girls are darling and I'm sure #3 will be just like them.

kat said...

Congrats! I'm due just a couple weeks before you with a girl too:) Your girls are really cute and they look like they really get along well. I really can't believe you are going to have 3 kids. Good luck!

Linds said...

Wow! Congrats! Those girls are so lucky to have sisters!

Laura said...

Congratulations! Your girls are adorable and now you'll just have one more to add to the family. :)

Kent and Kate said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Well, of COURSE you're having another girl. Check out this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5912250/Women-getting-more-beautiful-say-scientists.html.

Congratulations! We kind of did away with gender-neutral stuff for our second girl...if our next one's a boy, he might have pink sheets.