I'm loving her new way of walking around with her lips puckered out like this. Not so cute on Angelina Jolie; SUPER cute on Audrey.

Audrey won't sleep in a crib anymore, so we have her on a big mattress next to the crib. She wanders out every once in a while but gets a little tired just outside the door. I find her finishing out her nap like this on the landing before the stairs:
7 comments:
If I saw those cute lips running around the house, I would have to smooch them.
so adorable, definatly cuter than angelina jolie!
Audry IS so cute!
That is such a cute face! That is awesome she is doing so well without a crib. I don't dare do that with Benjamin. He wouldn't sleep the night if I did.
So adorable! She looks a lot like Jane, but there is SO MUCH of Audrey character features! You have the most adorable girls! Jane is a beauty! Love the blond hair and a grin :)
She is so cute! Coleson used to fall asleep in random places when he started sleeping in a real bed too! Hilarious!
Super CUTE! And Huge congrats on your girl on the way! Soooo exciting!
Post a Comment