Wednesday, August 13, 2008






A girl in our ward has a beautiful gift for photography. She came over to our house to take some newborn photos of Audrey and a few of Jane as well. Didn't they turn out great?






















Isn't her face so calm?



Audrey's arms seem so LONG to me. They just go on forever and are so delicate.

We think this looks magazine worthy.

This is the best family shot we could get. Jane wouldn't sit for even one second by this point, at the end of the shoot. It's probably the only one that I'm not saying "Stay, Jane!"

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your girls are darling. Audrey's face is so sweet especially in these pictures. You are right, I think that picture is magazine worthy.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Those are darling pictures! Jane is so beautiful! And Audrey is precious. I am so happy you have a blog. I love seeing what people are doing.

How do you know Aaron Cengiz? I was best friends with his little sister Rachel growing up. Small world!

Melissa said...

these are amazing pictures! welcome ot the blogspot world! it is so fun to stay caught up using it!

Dave and Catherine said...

Gorgeous photos, gorgeous family! Thanks for introducing us to your blog!

Adam and Lisa said...

So cute!!! Your girls are so beautiful!

Tami and Aaron said...

Beautiful! There really isn't anything else to say.