Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wedding Bells

My brother, John, with his FIANCEE, Ida Everett!!!!!

We met Ida in San Clemente. (They got engaged the weekend after) She is wonderful! I asked John if he was in love...here is his face just moments after confessing that he is! Can't you just see it?



Jane is a huge fan of Ida. One of her first sentences ever was uttered while looking at a picture of her; she asked, "What's her name?" I was thrilled to answer her first multi-word question with "Ida!" which she repeated with a peaceful happiness. She loves Ida.




1 comment:

Daniel and Marian said...

Hi Laura!! Thought I'd check in! I'm so glad your brother is getting married, and after seeing his picture here, determined that that is why you were drawn to Adam! I think he looks so much like Adam in that second picture--can you see it? Well I heard the men came back early from their trip, maybe we'll get a chance to see Adam before he leaves. Love you!