Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fashion



Jane had rather voluminous hair after her bath. She was pleased.
Also, she has stepped into the realm of choosing what she wears. This 4th of July dress marks her fashion independence; for the first time she brought me her clothing choice for the day. She has been wearing it for two days now. Even to bed.

8 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

What a sweetie! I love this girl!

Laurie said...

Two days, nice! I love all the clothing stories I hear from moms of girls... and then appreciate that serious clothing battles with boys don't start this early! :)

Kent and Kate said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I can not believe how old Jane is.

You house looks really good. Nice job!

The Carlsens said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Fun! Is Jane really that old? I remember you being pregnant taking dance class.

Stephanie said...

What an amazing job on your place. I love how you decorated it. You are so good to let Jane dress herself. She is very cute!

Leslie said...

Okay You and your honey are amazing! What a beautiful house! I don't think i am capable of completing projects... I commend you both! That is so hilarious about jane, what a little cutie! I miss you! please let me know next time you come to utah I would love to see you!
Leslie

Jayson & Sara said...

Laura! It's Sara Weir! We danced together at BYU! I married Jayson ... the pianist! How fun to find you! Your kids are so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add your blog address to mine!

Jayson & Sara said...

Hey again! I heard about Adam, but I never got to meet him. I think all of that happened just after I left. But it's great to catch up on everything through your blog! Photoshop definitely helps, but you can get really great pictures with just your camera. There's this forum that's really helpful if you really want to get into it. It's called ilovephotography.com
That's where I learned most of what I know :)