So you should live here, I ran into a studio that is desperate need of a classical ballet teacher, and I turned it down. Instead I will be teaching Zumba and whatever else they need. I have been out of Ballet for so long, I am not sure I could do it anymore!
That is the funniest thing in the whole world! I bet those little girlies are the bestest of friends! Oh i just wish i could see them in real life! come and visit utah? please!!?? xoxo leslie
7 comments:
OMG that is too cute! I love it!
Grant was watching over my shoulder and had a huge smile on his face, so I think he agrees that Jane is the funniest! :) Love you guys!
I love when babies laugh hysterically!
So you should live here, I ran into a studio that is desperate need of a classical ballet teacher, and I turned it down. Instead I will be teaching Zumba and whatever else they need. I have been out of Ballet for so long, I am not sure I could do it anymore!
whats wrong with our stockings laura? lol
Austins stocking is dark green. Mine is a pink high heel with a crown at the top and on the crown it says
"Princess"...it totally fits me lol
That is the funniest thing in the whole world! I bet those little girlies are the bestest of friends! Oh i just wish i could see them in real life! come and visit utah? please!!??
xoxo
leslie
Little kids laughing is the best! Especially when they have each other to laugh with.
Post a Comment